Owwww Yeah! XL+ upgrade just arrived!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
I've been waiting for this day for quite a while now.
Finally my XL+ has arrived!
I sold my Axe FX II to a good friend who is very excited too so that's good.

Can't wait to stuff this baby full with nice IR's!
I'm very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Attachments

• XL+.jpg
    XL+.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 68
Congratulations, I pulled the plastic off mine right after I turned it on since I have no intentions of ever getting rid of it :)

Now I'm trying to patiently wait till you get the time to start putting together the updated Metallica presets. Have fun.

Plastic gone on mine, but I did keep it in the original box! Yeah, I am one of those guys who keeps the original packaging. I find the plastic inhibits the tone. :)

Congrats on your upgrade. I am very happy with my XL+, and never realized how much I would enjoy the extra space for presets and cabs!

congrats! I ordered my Axe back in November, and while I think it only took about a week for delivery I remember it felt like an eternity, but totally worth the wait! :)

I personally think one of the greatest small joys in life is pealing static cling plastic off shiny new electronics... why rob yourself of that joy? It actually surprises me how often I see rig rundown type things and someone's still got the plastic on the axe screen, y'all have better restraint than I... Also, I dunno, doesn't it feel a little like toilet paper clinging to the bottom of your shoe when you leave the restroom ;)

congrats! I ordered my Axe back in November, and while I think it only took about a week for delivery I remember it felt like an eternity, but totally worth the wait! :)

I personally think one of the greatest small joys in life is pealing static cling plastic off shiny new electronics... why rob yourself of that joy? It actually surprises me how often I see rig rundown type things and someone's still got the plastic on the axe screen, y'all have better restraint than I... Also, I dunno, doesn't it feel a little like toilet paper clinging to the bottom of your shoe when you leave the restroom ;)

The difference is, the strip of toilet paper doesn't keep your shoe in mint condition.

photo.php
Let the fun begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT - Obviously I'm not smart enough to post a pic but I have better things to do like transferring all my MkII stuff to XL.

HAPPY GOOD TIMES !

Back
Top Bottom