Ownhammers IR's?

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
I'm looking to pick up some of the ownhammers cabs. Can anyone commend a few good ones to start with? I remember hearing about guys like Scott p using some of the OH cabs and blending them to come up with a good mix. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Also, do I need the axe O matic dsp thing for 20 bucks in order to blend cabs?

[shameless plug coming]I mentioned something at our site, grab these right HERE
metal4.gif

The Cab block in stereo mode uses 2 IRs and you can use 2 cab blocks, so with the AxeII you can mix 4 IRs.

The public beta is awesome. However I suggest you get both Mesa cabs or at least #1. For vintage tones or Marshall tones the Scumback impulses. They gave me the Slash tone instantly. :)

The Bogner V31 cabinet has Room and Farfield cabs, which I use together in stereo for my cab 2 to add in the room realism to all my presets. FWIW, I prefer Room 1 and Farfield C-1.

The Bogner V31 cabinet has Room and Farfield cabs, which I use together in stereo for my cab 2 to add in the room realism to all my presets. FWIW, I prefer Room 1 and Farfield C-1.

I'm a new Axe Fx II owner and I'd like to ask how you set this up specifically?

I've been using OH and RW impulses before with iFace from Acmebargig. I can combine 2 IR's and mix in a room IR per L and R IR in iFace.
How would I do this with the Axe Fx when creating preset? Wat you're mentioning seems comparable so I'm interested in the details of hw you set this up.

BTW, are there differences between the RW and OH impulses included with the Axe Fx and the ones you can buy from RW and OH themselves?

Thanks,

Harry

I'm a new Axe Fx II owner and I'd like to ask how you set this up specifically?

I've been using OH and RW impulses before with iFace from Acmebargig. I can combine 2 IR's and mix in a room IR per L and R IR in iFace.
How would I do this with the Axe Fx when creating preset? Wat you're mentioning seems comparable so I'm interested in the details of hw you set this up.

BTW, are there differences between the RW and OH impulses included with the Axe Fx and the ones you can buy from RW and OH themselves?

Thanks,

Harry

I am also brand new to the Axe and am unsure how to use these.

All help appreciated !!

Back
Top Bottom