Ownhammer V3 Sun cab demo! Stratocaster rock!

The new Ownhammer V3 Sun cab came out yesterday with some great speaker choices!
I made a demo:

For the main guitars I used my Strat, Axe FX and a Sun V30 mix.
For the double/thickener guitars I used my EMG loaded Tele with a EDVH speaker in the Sun cab.
The lead parts were also done with the Tele but this time with the Sun speaker in the Sun cab!

I think it sounds really good!

Sounds great, man! I really want to check out those IRs. I'm still on my quest for the perfect 4x12 and that seems like a push in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing stuff Jon .the OH have a LOT of really nice choices .

Not sure if your style but if you get a chance can you maybe do a do a quick drop D modern rock (shinedown ,Pop Evil ,Halestorm) Recto clip with new g3 the Orange and red modern models .I really want to hear that kind open roar the rectos are known for ..Thanks again your clips are amazing

Of all the cabinet options, I probably never would have chosen the Sunn cab, but I got a Bogner and two Mesa cabs, and the Sunn is my favorite. It's got a really interesting character to it.

Amazing stuff Jon .the OH have a LOT of really nice choices .

Not sure if your style but if you get a chance can you maybe do a do a quick drop D modern rock (shinedown ,Pop Evil ,Halestorm) Recto clip with new g3 the Orange and red modern models .I really want to hear that kind open roar the rectos are known for ..Thanks again your clips are amazing

I am not a beta tester for Fractal so I can't do that..... :)

Of all the cabinet options, I probably never would have chosen the Sunn cab, but I got a Bogner and two Mesa cabs, and the Sunn is my favorite. It's got a really interesting character to it.

I agree, very unique but also very usable!

Back
Top Bottom