OwnHammer V3 Mix Libraries Now Available!

Hey Kevin, are you going to do the 1x12 in the new format? The Alnico Silver in that cab is my go to for all Voxish tones, it kills any other ir for that stuff that I've ever tried. Everything from country to pop to crunchy to jangly rock...love that ir!!

Hey Kevin, are you going to do the 1x12 in the new format? The Alnico Silver in that cab is my go to for all Voxish tones, it kills any other ir for that stuff that I've ever tried. Everything from country to pop to crunchy to jangly rock...love that ir!!

Eventually, absolutely! 4x12's, 2x12's, 1x12's, 4x10's, bass cabs, etc. Have a really cool thing planned for the smaller cabs, I need a little time to get that sorted out and accomplished but it will be awesome, trust me. :)

Eventually, absolutely! 4x12's, 2x12's, 1x12's, 4x10's, bass cabs, etc. Have a really cool thing planned for the smaller cabs, I need a little time to get that sorted out and accomplished but it will be awesome, trust me. :)

awesome, i feel sorry for anyone who likes those tones and doesn't own that ir. the Silver was a revelation. I hate the boxiness of Blues. The Silver is just perfect, especially in that cab.

Can't stop purchasing it >_<
A little test.
IR's comes in this order:

OH 412 BOG-ST EDVH MIX
OH 412 MAR-RI V30-CH-OG MIX
OH 412 MES-ST EDVH MIX
OH 412 MES-ST GOV MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V-TP MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-CH-08 MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-EN-08 MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-EN-16 MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-EN-OG MIX

There is no bass guitar. I switched it off to get the better idea of how this IR's sound in low end.
Must say that new RAW format IRs are awesome!!! And it's a great idea to have these MIX files to quickly find sound you want and then dig it deeper.

I cleared about 40 yesterday to make room for these!
I really had to push myself to delete ones that just didn't get used much.
Think of it this way, if you keep filtering the user cabs and keep choosing your favorites you are going to end up with a great collection of the best user cabs you can imagine....

I have never had a problem bumping out "flavor of the month" IR's. I still have a few that are my die-hards. They stick or they don't... but with the phenomenal progressions of the IR's (as a whole-in general) with how great they are sounding up to this point, it is as you say Guitarjon. I'm particularly fond of what Kevin is doing.

I personally think the progression of the IR world is like the FW updates we get from Cliff. Things just keeps getting better and better. This technology is pretty stinkin' wondrous if you stop and consider it all.

wOw Kevin these sound soo good.
I like the RMDR files 02 - 06 from the mix folders. They sound Raw.. as a guy said ;)

Now if only cliff can start changing out some of the Stok Ir`s we have in the axe fx. All will have good guitar sounds !

Will record some clips soon

Ps: get these wile there "hot" lol

Can't stop purchasing it >_<
A little test.
IR's comes in this order:

OH 412 BOG-ST EDVH MIX
OH 412 MAR-RI V30-CH-OG MIX
OH 412 MES-ST EDVH MIX
OH 412 MES-ST GOV MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V-TP MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-CH-08 MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-EN-08 MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-EN-16 MIX
OH 412 MES-ST V30-EN-OG MIX

There is no bass guitar. I switched it off to get the better idea of how this IR's sound in low end.
Must say that new RAW format IRs are awesome!!! And it's a great idea to have these MIX files to quickly find sound you want and then dig it deeper.

sounds great! what amp did you used ?

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Saw this on my work break earlier today, and it was exactly the pickup I needed.

Not to mention, good timing- I'm about to record some new material this weekend, and I was going to start crafting the Axe Fx presets this weekend!
I'm sure some of these new IR's will find their way into many of the presets...

These IRs are KILLER! The Mesa 'OG' English V30 has become my go to IR, the phase EQ idea is awesome and really works on all the right frequencies. Here's a quick clip of the Metal variety:

By phase, do you mean the precision mixes? I've been playing around with things between the Raw and Precision. Tough to determine which ones I like the best but I think maybe it's the Raw Modern and Precision Vintage. The Raw Vintage gets a little too much bass for my tastes.

Hey Kevin! I was wondering if you had any plans of shooting the "Based on a 2010 15-ohm Celestion T1281B 55-Hz cone "Heritage" G12H, made in England" speaker inside of the bogner cabinet. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom