Ownhammer/FAS Player Cab Pack - 412 MAR Green Vintage

Awesome IR's Keven, great job! I picked up the PP earlier today. Had what I wanted from those speakers in minutes. For live playing this is the $h*t, direct and to the point. And I love that the names aren't about the mics but rather a particular tone shape.

When recording I like the versatility of mixing IR's to fit a particular track but for on the clock sessions this will be a life saver!

Edit: @ownhammer will we be seeing players packs for Fender, Vox and Mesa types? Soon I hope!

Last edited:
Purchased this earlier today, and liking it! AB some stereo mixes with my old cab selection (4x12 Cali w 121 and Santiago cab w/121). Yeah I'm glad I bought it! I tend to like a neutral cab, Plenty for me here. But not toooo much, Thank You. It's chewy, sinking some teeth.
Great IR's for me.

Last edited:
Question for Kevin: I'm buying this green vintage players pack and would love to have an equivalent player's pack for the 2x10 vibrolux cab. A 2x10 has a midrange mojo and punch that I have yet to hear in 2x12s in all the cab packs I've tried and something I'm jonezing for to punch through mixes live.

FYI, I bought and used The Amp Factory's legends pack which had a nice 2x10 fender I used over all my 2x12s for vintage material. As IRs evolved and improved, I replaced it with newer 2x12 packs, but am still wanting want a good 2x10 IR could bring to CCR, Buddy Holly and others that used the 2x10 in their piggy back rigs.

Speakers The 2×10″ closed cabinet that came with the Tremolux is practically sized and performs well on most stages. Oxfords or CTS speakers were delivered with these cabinets in the blackface years. A 2×10″ cabinet is easier to carry around than a 2×12″ cabinet, and with the right (wrong) speakers it can almost get as loud as the twelves just with less spread, lower bass and mids.

Question for Kevin: I'm buying this green vintage players pack and would love to have an equivalent player's pack for the 2x10 vibrolux cab. A 2x10 has a midrange mojo and punch that I have yet to hear in 2x12s in all the cab packs I've tried and something I'm jonezing for to punch through mixes live.

FYI, I bought and used The Amp Factory's legends pack which had a nice 2x10 fender I used over all my 2x12s for vintage material. As IRs evolved and improved, I replaced it with newer 2x12 packs, but am still wanting want a good 2x10 IR could bring to CCR, Buddy Holly and others that used the 2x10 in their piggy back rigs.

Speakers The 2×10″ closed cabinet that came with the Tremolux is practically sized and performs well on most stages. Oxfords or CTS speakers were delivered with these cabinets in the blackface years. A 2×10″ cabinet is easier to carry around than a 2×12″ cabinet, and with the right (wrong) speakers it can almost get as loud as the twelves just with less spread, lower bass and mids.

i also dig 10's. a lot!

Edit: @ownhammer will we be seeing players packs for Fender, Vox and Mesa types? Soon I hope!

Absolutely, the big 4 (Marshall, Fender, Mesa, and Vox) are my primary focus at the moment. Right now I'm going through a little bit of a transitional phase on the OH site with a little bit of content shifting and organizing to "play better" with these from a productization and feature definition standpoint, but once things start flowing again, they will really start flowing. :)

Question for Kevin: I'm buying this green vintage players pack and would love to have an equivalent player's pack for the 2x10 vibrolux cab.

I have around 9 or so Fender cabs in the queue if memory serves me correctly, with cabs consisting of 8's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. Among them is a 2x10, yes. :)

Thanks for the kind words and the support everyone! Looking very forward to getting more of these to market as soon as possible!

Absolutely, the big 4 (Marshall, Fender, Mesa, and Vox) are my primary focus at the moment. Right now I'm going through a little bit of a transitional phase on the OH site with a little bit of content shifting and organizing to "play better" with these from a productization and feature definition standpoint, but once things start flowing again, they will really start flowing. :)

I have around 9 or so Fender cabs in the queue if memory serves me correctly, with cabs consisting of 8's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. Among them is a 2x10, yes. :)

Thanks for the kind words and the support everyone! Looking very forward to getting more of these to market as soon as possible!
Yeah for the big four!

FYI, for anyone hesitant to blow yet more money on yet another cab pack with yet more endless variations of mediocre tones....times have changed.

This Green Vintage pack is what I've been waiting for -- grab and go cabs for live gigs that also fit quickly into production mixes. It also shows off the goodness of latest Quantum FW. Looking forward to equivalent in vintage Fender!

Back
Top Bottom