Owner's Manual Possible Errata (v1.0.10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are labeled correctly. This is no different than debating upload and download. Upload to, or from what, and download what from/to where? Depends on ones perspective. Outputs from the Axe are labeled IN0-3 because you select them from the AxeFx ASIO driver interface on your computer. At that point the reference point is the computer, not the Axe. Instead of In0-3 as inputs to your DAW, I guess it could be preferable to label them OUT0-3, but every DAW user would be posting here asking why no sound was coming from the Axe2 !!! Duh! :(

Makes perfect sense from the perspective of the PC...somehow I missed that!

Page 101: scale formulas, "Aeolian" misspelled

Page 175: I/O Pedal section has copy/paste of audio settings

Page 50 says "recto new ornge" as amp type, assume it should read "orange" for the Mesa orange channel
That would be grammatically correct, but "recto new orange" does not fit into the 15-char space available for an amp name, so it was shortened to "recto new ornge". :)

Not sure about this:

p 118: Wah is stereo in / stereo out.

Doesn't it sum to mono, just like Amp, Drive, Ringmod?
There's no diagram like with other fx.

The biggest issue I have with the manual is that it is not printed and bound and sitting in a box with an Axe Fx II in my house.

p 155: under "The AMPS I’ve dialed in sound wrong"
The proposed MV setting of "9" has a question mark. Intentionally?

p 50: no space between Deluxe and Reverb

p 50 JM45:
"actually" appears twice in the description.

p 50 (Hipower Normal)
"a... unique"

P 58: possibility of selecting "none" for mic type isn't listed.

Last edited:
P 162: mono/stereo. This is not an erratum but something that's often overlooked:

Switching/choosing between Sum L+R and Copy L>R (dual mono) can have major tone differences, if presets have a stereo cab (or two separate cabs) with the cabs panned L/R. That's because you'll lose the right-side cab with Copy L>R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom