Owned Axe FX 2, 3, FM3, and sold them all. Couldn't get decent tones. What was I doing wrong?

Haha Denver! Which is well on its way to those prices, and why we're leaving when our lease is up. :)

And yes, it is true love.

Wow. I had a friend invite me to Boulder in 1999, with the prospect of sharing a place
and co-habitating. I was in until I got the cost of living sticker shock. I can only imagine
what it is like now.

I have been back to visit 2 times since. Much more affordable. :)

Best of luck with the relocation when the time comes.

Wow. I had a friend invite me to Boulder in 1999, with the prospect of sharing a place
and co-habitating. I was in until I got the cost of living sticker shock. I can only imagine
what it is like now.

I have been back to visit 2 times since. Much more affordable. :)

Best of luck with the relocation when the time comes.

Dude, Much appreciated! I loved a lot of things about the way Denver was when we first moved here, but it's growing and changing rapidly. Oh well, we've lived in many different parts of the country, and we've got our eyes elsewhere now, and we're just penny pinching to prepare for the next leg of our journey. I've never felt good in Boulder, always felt "uninvited," for lack of a better term. But like most of Colorado, it's gorgeous.

I heard a tap, tap, tap, at my window. Went there only to find Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman both competing to get into my room. "Let us in, let us in" they both cried with lust in their eyes. I had to turn them away. They just don't do it for me. What am I doing wrong?
Buffaloes usually don't make it that far into the city of Denver. But had you let them in, you might have had the entire herd there.

Back
Top Bottom