Not a Bug Output 1 suddenly stopped working.

Try reseating the TRS cable or try a different cable if you have one. Could be a dirty or worn pot in the pedal too. Sweep it back and forth a few times.
OK, yeah, I've done that a lot. But if the guitar cable were the problem I wouldn't get input for the DI from Output 3.

Not the guitar cable, the TRS cable between your expression pedal and your FC controller.

If the Input 1 global volume is stuck all the way down, you'll get nothing past the IN 1 block.

Do you have a backup of your system parameters? If so, do a reset. Don’t backup current parameters as they may be corrupt.

You should also be able to set Input 1 Volume in the MIDI/Remote menu back to None and get output as well. That would verify the issue is with the pedal, its cable, or that pedal input on the FC. My money's on the TRS cable. If it's not fully seated, it can short the contacts together and force the controller all the way to zero.

You should also be able to set Input 1 Volume in the MIDI/Remote menu back to None and get output as well. That would verify the issue is with the pedal, its cable, or that pedal input on the FC. My money's on the TRS cable. If it's not fully seated, it can short the contacts together and force the controller all the way to zero.
You sir, were 100% correct!! LOL. Thank you. Whew. I have a big gig this weekend. I just received the new FM9 Turbo and really should have been working with that anyway. So I switched to that. Had a quick panic because on the FM9 THERE AGAIN I had no volume. But that's because the volume knob was turned down. LOL. The short TRS cable was unscrewing. I actually thought I bypassed the FC-12 and pedal in my testing but I didn't. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom