Output 1 Cab Sims. Output 2 No Cab Sims. How?

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey guys, I know alot of people run their axe like this live, and this is something I had in mind when I ordered the Axe. Well, I saw a thread about putting the FX loop before the cab sim, but I would still like my effects that are after the cab such as delays and reverbs, to still be in the output. Could someone explain to me how to setup this dual output setup for live? Output 1 to PA, Output 2 to Stereo Power amp/Cab

Thank you!

you can go amp-dly-reverb-fx loop- cab.

or spilt the signal to another row after the amp and duplicate the effects before going to an fx loop block

since the delay and reverb are LTI (linear time invariant) the will sound the same before or after the cab block provided that you are not using the motor drive in the cab or drive on the delay. Also if you are using stereo on the delays and reverb, go stereo hard panned on the cabs.

you can go amp-dly-reverb-fx loop- cab.

or spilt the signal to another row after the amp and duplicate the effects before going to an fx loop block

since the delay and reverb are LTI (linear time invariant) the will sound the same before or after the cab block provided that you are not using the motor drive in the cab or drive on the delay. Also if you are using stereo on the delays and reverb, go stereo hard panned on the cabs.

Oh alright that makes sense. It would be AMAZING if there was a global option set for either output for cab sim on/off. So you could have on, on output one, and off on two or vice versa!

Hey guys, I know alot of people run their axe like this live, and this is something I had in mind when I ordered the Axe. Well, I saw a thread about putting the FX loop before the cab sim, but I would still like my effects that are after the cab such as delays and reverbs, to still be in the output. Could someone explain to me how to setup this dual output setup for live? Output 1 to PA, Output 2 to Stereo Power amp/Cab

Thank you!

Try these. Adjust to likings.

Attachments

• NewMainWoyote.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 18
  • NewLeadWoyote.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
  • New Main--MAN.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
  • New Lead--MAN.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
Back