Out2 latency?

Yes, it might be different things involved, but the bottom line is that there is a very pronounced comb filtering between axe sims and real amp.. I'll find out what that is!

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

IIRC, a few years back when they were first released , one of the third party IR guys left too much lead in on his IR's ,which caused latency and major problems trying to mix them with another IR ! Could be the case with these , open a wave file of it in wave lab or a DAW ,if available and look at the lead in ,shouldn't have anyting before the sample starts.

IIRC, a few years back when they were first released , one of the third party IR guys left too much lead in on his IR's ,which caused latency and major problems trying to mix them with another IR ! Could be the case with these , open a wave file of it in wave lab or a DAW ,if available and look at the lead in ,shouldn't have anyting before the sample starts.

Thats what i was talking about. I'll check in the daw as soon as I take the axe home

I see. Good luck. And please report your findings.

Ok, I finally got to test the amp/cab sim output latency issue, and here's the result.
axe delay test.jpg
As you can see, output 2 (track 3 in the pictures) comes a little earlier than out 1 L&R (track 1&2). Very little, but still enough to cause unwanted comb filtering.
I'll try the comp lookahead solution as suggested above.

Ok, I finally got to test the amp/cab sim output latency issue, and here's the result.
View attachment 23547
As you can see, output 2 (track 3 in the pictures) comes a little earlier than out 1 L&R (track 1&2). Very little, but still enough to cause unwanted comb filtering.
I'll try the comp lookahead solution as suggested above.

How much later is the cab sim signal?

Back
Top Bottom