Other hobbies!

My fav hobby i photography. I like taking photos
My brother is big into photography and has sold many of the photos that he’s taken. When I wanted to get a nice camera recently, I asked him what I should get. He told me that he‘s now mostly using his iPhone. I have to admit that surprised me a bit.

My brother is big into photography and has sold many of the photos that he’s taken. When I wanted to get a nice camera recently, I asked him what I should get. He told me that he‘s now mostly using his iPhone. I have to admit that surprised me a bit.
I shot professionally for years, quit, and have a couple really good point and shoot cameras because they’re a challenge to use for great shots, but the majority of the time I actually use my iPhone.

When you understand how photography works at the basic level, aperture, film sensitivity, and time, then it’s no real big deal to switch to a different camera. What makes phone cameras a challenge is that they try to “help” us but they get in the way when we want to really control them. So it’s about outsmarting them.

Every few years I upgrade mine because they keep improving the lenses, and their nighttime exposures. A friend of mine uses one in addition to his deep-space camera and lenses and motion tracking gear, and gets amazing photos late at night just with the phone.

Sup? ;)

SOOOO I did this today...finally after 8'ish years of " getting around to it".....lol

I have a few necks that fir not sure what one I'll use yet.

MOSHON
DAVE.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 19
  • ADW4.JPG
    ADW4.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 19
  • ADW3.JPG
    ADW3.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 21
  • ADW1.JPG
    ADW1.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ADW.JPG
    ADW.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 17
A friend of mine is really into his high end stereo system and obsesses over details. He has a cd that he uses for reference sounds. One day, he swears that a high pitch disappeared and complained to the store that he bought his speakers from. I just remember him going to the salesman, “Listen, that high pitch isn’t there anymore.” (Honestly, I think the sound that he’s referring to is in the dog ear frequency range). The look on the salesman’s face was priceless.

You guys have multifaceted artistic talents, nice!

Multifaceted talents also in music and instruments is also fascinating (Like Stevie Wonder).
I only play guitar and rare oil painting (When I was younger I had sport kind talents, but my problems always have been slack ambition :D )
Played also computer FPS games as member of country team but that is not maybe account as talent of artistic way :) )

Few oil paintings I made, some of them are from my imagination and some of them from real scenes:

MaalauksiaT.jpg

Sup? :)

A little follow up to my last post. I finished up my my First body and got it all shielded and wired up for my Fishmans ( I'm swapping around to find what I like in there best) The scalloped neck I want to put on there needs some attention, so it's getting the sharkfin neck for now. I have a Gold Gotoh floyd/ locknut coming for it, and think I have some gold tuners here somewhere, because Aztecs and gold go together right...lol I'm not going to bother setting the intonation on this one, but Surprisingly the old Jackson Shaller is pretty close as it was just swapping it to this.

I have a shit ton of pics but here are just a few for the gist of it.

I've learned a thing or two that I will do a little different on the next one, but Overall I'm stoked and think it came out awesome, and going to play the shit out of it I did a 1 min super quick and dirty vid I'll post up in the recordings

MOSHON
DAVE

Attachments

• c3.JPG
    c3.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 7
  • c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 7
  • b7.JPG
    b7.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 9
  • b5.JPG
    b5.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 11
  • b2.JPG
    b2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 13
  • b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
  • a4.JPG
    a4.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 10
Today I made few avatar. I have several them, somehow I got hooked to do them with old PSP program.
That teddy bear I got my first Christmas (one years old), so I made avatar from that too ;D
Drawing, playing guitar, oil painting etc. is so relaxing, the main thing is to enjoy what you do.

Attachments

• BabyLogo.jpg
    BabyLogo.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Nalle_800x800_rajattu_kultanenipohja.jpg
    Nalle_800x800_rajattu_kultanenipohja.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1
  • PappaRock_blue.jpg
    PappaRock_blue.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back