Original Metal Tune w/ Vocals

They are pretty nice guitars aren't they. I've got the one with the Floyd rose on it, really regret that decision and wish I went fixed. What were drums on this? Metal foundry?

Yes it is quite the instrument. I considered getting it with the floyd, but in the past I've had bad luck with the locking system. This way, I just have to use more vibrato to compensate lol :)

The drums are the metal foundry with the Dirk preset I believe

wow, very nice; hey loomis when did you cut your hair? :) you scared me a little! do you program your drums one at a time, or use grooves/loops, sounds great.

haha. I usually program with loops and cut/paste certain parts like choruses, verses and whatnot for the sake of convenience. I do change the overall velocity of certain parts as well to humanize it a bit more.

I agree, I just listened to it again myself and it's twice as awesome as the first time, get an EP together ASAP !

Loved it brilliant work structure wise great riffing great lead work great screaming.
Felt the vocal melody was the weakest part a little bit un imaganitive and generic but the rest was as i said SICK !!!!!!
Great job!!

Back
Top Bottom