Original Metal Tune w/ Vocals

That was great! Fresh to see some original music shared here. Growling voice sounds awesome! I agree with the person who said the lead guitar should be louder, should make a statement at the same level as the growling.

Sounds great man! How do you like the Loomis guitar? I've been thinking about picking up my first ever 7-string, and the Loomis seems to fit the bill in terms of quality and price.

The Loomis is my literally the best guitar I have ever played. Granted, it's the only 7 string I own. This was also my first 7 string purchase and I have not looked back. Definitely recommend it, but some people don't like the scale length (26.5) and the dunlop jumbo frets. I personally love it for the sustain.

wow, very nice; hey loomis when did you cut your hair? :) you scared me a little! do you program your drums one at a time, or use grooves/loops, sounds great.

The Loomis is my literally the best guitar I have ever played. Granted, it's the only 7 string I own. This was also my first 7 string purchase and I have not looked back. Definitely recommend it, but some people don't like the scale length (26.5) and the dunlop jumbo frets. I personally love it for the sustain.

They are pretty nice guitars aren't they. I've got the one with the Floyd rose on it, really regret that decision and wish I went fixed. What were drums on this? Metal foundry?

Bryce,

I just listened to this again. If I had heard this was "in stores" I would buy it. Great work, honestly. It has a Lamb of God flavor to it. I have always loved the technicality and musicianship of those guys. The one thing that is missing for me (in LOG) is a balance in the vocals. Randy Blythe does not have the skill to do do what you do, and that comes from his own guys. You give it balance, which is what I think a song like this has to have, or the listener may get bored (as I do with LOG singing; if I could mute the singer and just listen to the music I would).

Excellent freaking work. Keep it up!!!!!

JD

Back
Top Bottom