Original Mesa Boogie Triaxis Live Tone Matching, for Axe-Fx II!

Nice to hear enjoy. Sure if i would live little bit closer to Barcelona than i do right now ,definitely one tasty beer would be wonderful to drink right now.

Hey presets downloaded, you have a fresh beer here in Barcelona, if you come PM!!

Sounds great! Would someone be able to put them on dropbox for me please? The dropbox link posted previously isn't working any more.

Hi Dime,yesterday i gave your TM a try and let me tell you did a great nice job,i realy like both clean and drive tones!Thank you so much.

Interesting. The drive sounds somewhat close, but I think John's clean tone has evolved a lot since these settings were used.

Yeah and John has used different modes and settings also for her lead tones over to years ,those clean tones settings was some old hand written settings in the paper and also few live settings what he did use in past.

Interesting. The drive sounds somewhat close, but I think John's clean tone has evolved a lot since these settings were used.

Sadly seems like that my friends site is not longer available where those presets were, and also that my pc which has those Preset files inside is broken been awhile already. And because i`m not using that pc anymore it has some kind of hard drive issue on it, its impossible to get those files out of it and share sadly. If someone has those Preset files please share those here if folks would like to test or use those.

Hey Dimebucker, long time no talk to. I literally just logged on here tonight for the first time in about 6 months. I've had a lot of personal, life changing stuff going on (namely getting a very unexpected divorce after 24 years of marriage :() , so guitar, or even the desire to play, hasn't really been a priority.

Anyway, looks like I have the Triaxis files in question on my laptop. For some reason, they are not in a single folder like they should be (like your other TM patch collections), but there are 22 patches, all have "JP" in their title & all are dated 12/24/2014, so I'm pretty sure it's them. :D

I'd be happy to upload them, if someone could tell me the easiest, most painless way of going about it.

Hey Dimebucker, long time no talk to. I literally just logged on here tonight for the first time in about 6 months. I've had a lot of personal, life changing stuff going on (namely getting a very unexpected divorce after 24 years of marriage :() , so guitar, or even the desire to play, hasn't really been a priority.

Anyway, looks like I have the Triaxis files in question on my laptop. For some reason, they are not in a single folder like they should be (like your other TM patch collections), but there are 22 patches, all have "JP" in their title & all are dated 12/24/2014, so I'm pretty sure it's them. :D

I'd be happy to upload them, if someone could tell me the easiest, most painless way of going about it.

sorry to hear about your divorce(that really make you feel depressed,happen to me once)well you can upload a zip file here on this thread or use Dropbox

Back
Top Bottom