Orange Rockerverb VS Axe-Fx Experiment: You tell me!

Yeah something did not go very well there ,i hear that phasing thing there too. Not sure how you did do that Live Tone Matching ,you need only TM preamp and poweramp sections for Original amp. And i`m not sure do that Rockerverb have slave out ,or is there only some recording out. Slave out makes big difference ,compare to recording outs when using Live TM feature what i have notice.

But like i was say i don`t know how you did shoot those Live Tone Matching presets. I recommended you contact to Morphosis user here in forum ,i think he can help you to get started. There was some tricks when i was TM my old amp ,i was test lots of variations before i was shoot those presets. Template preset is also good to use ,not sure how you signal chain was build there.

Here is a sloppy and quick example of the Tone Matching. Didn't have much luck. I hear this weird phasing thing happening. I did a Live TM and this is the result. Also a quick test of the Archon. SO much low end in that amp.

I will contact him! Thanks!

I actually went amp -> cab -> TM Block. I didn't omit the cab. Rockerverb has no slave out. But the torpedo can give me a line out into the Axe so I can have just the Orange preamp and power sections to work with.

Nice to hear lets hope Morphosis give you more instructions. i was use that Slave Out for Boogie ,because that amp did have that option. Recording Out works too but some amps sounds little bit poor ,when use Recording Out for Live TM. That why i always use Slave Out ,if there is option for use that connection.

I have never use those torpedo units ,that why i don`t know how that unit need to wired whit Axe FX II. And if that cab block in your chain was bypassed ,when you was shoot those Live Tone Matched presets then its ok. You only need amp block and TM block ,and TM block set to Live mode. And when you have done those Live TM presets ,then you add your IR there. Signal in Axe FX II will go Amp -> TM -> Cab ,TM block is right after amp block and cab block is last in chain.

I will contact him! Thanks!

I actually went amp -> cab -> TM Block. I didn't omit the cab. Rockerverb has no slave out. But the torpedo can give me a line out into the Axe so I can have just the Orange preamp and power sections to work with.

Back
Top Bottom