Ooops

Mind%3Dblown.gif
Yes

Also, while I was cleaning things up I misread .500e-3 as 500e-3. I always put a leading zero on things but for some reason didn't this time and therefore missed the decimal point.

I can totally relate to that. Made a whole bunch of decimal errors in high school. Was never man enough to face them, though. Oh, well.

Last edited:
how right I was to go the AF2 route !!
thanks Cliff & FAS team for such great responsiveness... many Editors should have to take lessons from FAS...

I've only had my unit for a few months and thought I was doing something wrong or the thing was defective. This fix should hopefully reveal the Axe Fx ll for what it truly is. Thank you Cliff.

I found out what happened. I added a field to the model parameters some time after doing the Recto models. The field determines if a shelving filter has unity gain at 0 or infinity. I set the field wrong on the Rectos. This was causing way too much bass into the power amp simulation which would cause things to be muddy and flubby. I checked the other models and they're correct.

Also, while I was cleaning things up I misread .500e-3 as 500e-3. I always put a leading zero on things but for some reason didn't this time and therefore missed the decimal point.

i can't believe two pages worth of posts after cliff announce new amps coming and NO ONE has asked which amps!!
so let me be beg the question......what amps are coming?
i love new amps!!! woohoo!

I guess I now understand why my bass amount was set at like 1.5... I did think it strange, but I just went with it. I'm super stoked to see how my Recto settings go. I'm also interested to know if the Diezel VH4 had another look, but we'll find out eventually. Cheers!

There's the problem. Most Plexi users have humbuckers in their guitar.

Lots of strat users too.

Anyway, so there are some amps/algorithms that are being re-done. And I'm guessing these changes will be deployed under a new FW ver. still under the Mighty 10 umbrella? Cool.

I've not been here for a while - been busy playing. Funny that.

i can't believe two pages worth of posts after cliff announce new amps coming and NO ONE has asked which amps!!

I heard a rumor that they're all bass amps. :witless:

I'm more stoked about the IRs, tbh. Those things change mediocre amp settings to face-tearers.

Back
Top Bottom