On The Road with the Axe FX II (2)

Smokin, killin playing Larry.......crazy good!!!! LOVED IT!!!

Mark

Hi Guys,
Thank you!! Mark, WOW!! Thank you. So far the tour has GREAT. Just played the last show in Washington state last night at it rocked. Met Mike Soldano there too. He sponsored the opening young guitarist Tasha Spizelli and brought down a ridiculously great sounding amp for her to play through. Met two fellow Axe Fx Ultra / forum members. And played pretty consistent, (I thought at least) :)

Here are a couple of video clips from the shows.

YouTube - ‪Larry Mitchell Band Seattle 2011 Club Fuel "The Bath"solo‬‏

oh yeah, here is one the CAT 5 cable coming from the Axe FX II to the MFC.

YouTube - ‪Larry Mitchell AXE FX 2 Cat 5 Cable hook up‬‏

Friday night Forum member LMO came out and won the door prize!! Check out the photo below. :p

Attachments

• LMO Comes to show.jpg
    LMO Comes to show.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 50
Ok, I'm still awake but really tired. I kept going on the clips so here is another one from Last night. Political Rain is my favorite song to play live. (it's way long live) :)

So here is Political Rain, the beginning part of the solo.

YouTube - ‪LMB Seattle 2011 Club fuel "Political Rain" Solo Clip 2‬‏

Here is what I am traveling with:/Users/Admin/Desktop/Larry Mitchell Band (Yo I've been to Seattle before tour)/Photos for forum/LM Rig June 2011.JPG/Users/Admin/Desktop/Larry Mitchell Band (Yo I've been to Seattle before tour)/Photos for forum/AXE FX II.JPG
AXE FX II, MFC 101, Brace Audio Wireless, Savvitech Custom In Ear monitors, Mission Engineering EP-1 Expression pedal, 1996 Ibanez Custom Shop Blazer guitar (Maple Top, Alder Body with DiMarzio PAF PRO pickups) and 1997 Ibanez Custom Shop Guitar (Quilted Maple top Ash Body with DiMarzio made Ibanez True Duo Pickups.
Ibanez Prototype SCN 500 Nylon String Guitar.

Thanks again for watching
Larry

Hi, Larry

Well the first i have to say you ... your incredible feeling to play the guitar and i love your tones and i play metal but i love your tones and you help me to decide to get my ultra and now i Enjoy it like child.... Thnks

Keep rockin..... Larry

Last edited:
Inspiring Larry! I'm a huge fan after seeing your videos on the fractal forum. Please please please come to Colorado!!!!

You've definitely found the right tone through the AXE FX. Those solo leads are silky smooth and fit your style to a tee!

I can't wait to put my hands on one.

Nice!! You met my buddy George at the Seattle show. I know Rikk Beatty too, I met him at his show just outside of Seattle.

Small world! I'm in China now, so very small world.

Hi Larry, is that an old Roadstar or Blazer i see in your pic? I have one that I use for practicing all the time, great old guitars :)

Hi simon, it's a '97 Ibanez custom shop Blazer reissue. It's a great guitar!

Thank you so much guys for the comments!!!

Jerotas, yes I got to meet you friend George and Arun. They where very nice and cool to hang with. Rick Beatty was a monster of this tour too.

Larry

Larry

Hi simon, it's a '97 Ibanez custom shop Blazer reissue. It's a great guitar!

Blazer reissue!!! What the.. That has got to make my original worth a bit more despite it's pink paint job (trying to get the wife playing more :)). Not that I would ever dream of selling it, it was my first electric that my folks bought me in 75 (I did have to pass grade 3 piano though).

Any plans to tour "Down-Under"?

Cheers Simon

Back
Top Bottom