On behalf of the 999 club, 1000 thanks to FAS!

solo-act

Fractal Fanatic
Fellow 999ers, jump in and say something!
I stopped at 999 posts and waited for FW10 release, just for fun. When others joined in, they made a statement that FW10 is more than a software milestone. It's a milestone for this community, a marking point in our relationship with the forum, the company and Cliff, the innovator behind it all.

Most of us are nose-to-the-grindstone. It's important once in a while to raise our heads, see how far we've come and be grateful for all the good stuff. A thousand thanks Cliff and FAS!

This is post #1000 for me. I've owned the Standard, the Ultra, and now the Axe-FxII. I'm at five years, ten months on the FAS platform. V10 is the 40th firmware update I've done.

zlr6.jpg

Welcome back!

After getting lost playing v10 with AE 1.9 all night I came up for air. I saw the forum overflowing with rave reviews so I didn't want to start another. But i will say now that I've been through a lot of releases since the Standard days and this jump has made me grin the most. Jaw-droppingly good. Frankly, I didn't think v10 could be THAT better than v9, but it IS. It can't possibly get better... Until Cliff has another epiphany.

Most of us are nose-to-the-grindstone. It's important once in a while to raise our heads, see how far we've come and be grateful for all the good stuff. A thousand thanks Cliff and FAS!
While Cliff and FAS do great work, the community also is a big factor in the success of the AxeFx. I know (first hand) how much you've helped folks get their heads around the magic box. I have a lot to do to pay forward what folks like you, javajunkie, and Scott P. have done to help me.

Oh, and thanks to Cliff, FAS, and the beta team for a fun weekend! :)

Back
Top Bottom