OMG9 + Song/Section

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Hi all,

While working with a customer in support, I created a variant OMG9 with a Setlist/Song layout tucked inside. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

It contains a secret door: While you're in PRESETS mode, press and hold switch footswitch 3 on the FM3 to enter SETS/SONGS mode.
(NOTE: You can still access the LOOPER from Scenes or Effects mode by holding FM3 switch 3.)

In Setlist/Song mode, the FM3 itself becomes a song picker for the current Set List:
1717015898964.png
(Note: There was no way for the center switch to ONLY display a song name, so if you tap it, it will also advance to the next song.)

While the FM3 is in Song/Section mode, the connected FC6 shows up to six sections for the current song:
1717015944253.png
To exit Setlist/Song, press and hold the NEXT SONG footswitch -- the same one you used to enter this special mode.

To load this new "OMG9-SS" setup:

1. Load the factory version of the OMG9 found in SETUP > FC Controllers > Reset
2. Use FM3 Edit Import All Layouts to import the attached file, OMG9-SS.fclayout. The image below shows where to find Import All Layouts)

1717019432780.png

Attachments

• OMG9-SS.fclayout
    84.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi all,

While working with a customer in support, I created a variant OMG9 with a Setlist/Song layout tucked inside. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

It contains a secret door: While you're in PRESETS mode, press and hold switch footswitch 3 on the FM3 to enter SETS/SONGS mode.
(NOTE: You can still access the LOOPER from Scenes or Effects mode by holding FM3 switch 3.)

In Setlist/Song mode, the FM3 itself becomes a song picker for the current Set List:
View attachment 141022
(Note: There was no way for the center switch to ONLY display a song name, so if you tap it, it will also advance to the next song.)

While the FM3 is in Song/Section mode, the connected FC6 shows up to six sections for the current song:
View attachment 141023
To exit Setlist/Song, press and hold the NEXT SONG footswitch -- the same one you used to enter this special mode.

2. Use FM3 Edit Import All Layouts to import the attached file, OMG9-SS.fclayout. The image below shows where to find Import All Layouts)

View attachment 141024
Hey! This is awesome. I have an OCD stand in switch. Ive been trying to program one of the buttons for this. Is that possible?

Hi all,

View attachment 141022

View attachment 141023

View attachment 141024
Just upgraded to v8 firmware (no issues) and just uploaded your layout. How would I set a hold to advance to another setlist?

Back
Top Bottom