OMG-9 Dimmed lights for bypassed effects?

addedc

Experienced
Has anyone set up an OMG-9 rig so that when you are using the Effects layout, bypassed effects show up with dimmed lights on the FC-6? Unlike some world leaders, I can read, so I don't really need a red light or blue light or green light to tell me the difference between a scene, effect of preset. It would be great, however, to be able to see which effects are on or bypassed by bright or dim lights.

If you know how to do this and can explain it to a dummy, I would much appreciate.

Thanks!

isn't that default behavior?

are you saying they aren't dim when bypassed? if not, what is it?

you are always the first to answer, Chris. Thanks. Actually, I guess the bypassed are all dim, but since the effects are all different colors -- yellow, purple, blue, red, etc -- that difference is much more visible than the dimming. A better question would have been how do I make all the effects the same color, say blue? I tried this both with the editor and in EZ mode and don't understand either.

you are always the first to answer, Chris. Thanks. Actually, I guess the bypassed are all dim, but since the effects are all different colors -- yellow, purple, blue, red, etc -- that difference is much more visible than the dimming. A better question would have been how do I make all the effects the same color, say blue? I tried this both with the editor and in EZ mode and don't understand either.
click a footswitch in Edit.

the bottom left area has the switch color.

Thanks. I couldn't see how to change it in the Editor, but working directly on the unit in EZ edit, I could see how to do it.

Is the FM3 different from the AxeFX3 and lacking the default colors for button types.

IIRC, effects are default cyan, utilities (tap tempo, tuner, etc.) are blue, presets are green, scenes are red, banks are orange, layouts are yellow in the AxeFX3....

Also, in AxeFX3, the default colors can be set in one of the config panels if desired, and button low/high brightness can be adjusted. Might also be able to in FM3?

Is the FM3 different from the AxeFX3 and lacking the default colors for button types.

IIRC, effects are default cyan, utilities (tap tempo, tuner, etc.) are blue, presets are green, scenes are red, banks are orange, layouts are yellow in the AxeFX3....

Also, in AxeFX3, the default colors can be set in one of the config panels if desired, and button low/high brightness can be adjusted. Might also be able to in FM3?
i think the options are the same

Back
Top Bottom