Omega Paw Large Roll 'n Clean Litter Box

GotMetalBoy

Power User
I know there's a lot of cat owners on here and I'm sure all of you hate cleaning cat litter. We have 4 indoor cats, so we were wasting at least 30min a day cleaning cat litter. Petco has a sale for the Omega Paw Large Roll 'n Clean Litter Box for $26.29, so we thought we'd give it a try. We liked it so much we bought another one last night! We use Arm & Hammer clumping litter and it's so easy to clean this litter box.

You just flip it over, tap on the bottom to knock off any stuck clumps, flip it back over so the litter goes back in the main compartment, pull the drawer out and dump the crap! It seriously takes less than a minute. We have a diaper pail next to the litter box because they seem to be the best at keeping smelly stuff contained.

I've read some complaint reviews that the clumps get stuck to the bottom of the litter box but some people said they've coated the bottom with Pam spray or Mineral Oil to resolve the issue. We haven't had any issues so far with stuck clumps and just hit the bottom of the litter box to make them fall off.

Now I have more time to play my Axe-Fx III and my wife has more time to play Candy Crush haha :D

Thanks, Doood! ..Seriously thinking about grabbing me a couple.. Been using a couple of sifting pans but the kittens have been punting litter three-feet in all conceivable directions and clean-up has been a chore, so was thinking about a covered litter anyway.. ..these look like a better idea.

Edit.

Done did it... Ordered me a couple.. On sale, darn-near two for the price of one, can't beat that.

Last edited:
I'll have to check it out. I have the litter robot which works great but is very expensive. I started hoarding cats at some point trying to rescue a bunch from the neighborhood and I have 16, so scooping litter is a bit of a chore.

I'll have to check it out. I have the litter robot which works great but is very expensive. I started hoarding cats at some point trying to rescue a bunch from the neighborhood and I have 16, so scooping litter is a bit of a chore.

We were thinking about getting the Litter Robot but in one of the reviews someone mentioned the Omega Paw Roll 'n Clean Litter Box, so we figured we would try the cheap option first.

Back
Top Bottom