old firmware..

virgil

Experienced
Hello,
Tell me ,please, I `d like to go back to firmware 7.08..
Where I can find it and is it possible to upload with axe editor v 9 ?
thank you

straighteight2003 said:
As to the editor I'll have to let someone else take over, since I've never used it.

I don't see why not... the new Editor does not have a 7.xx config file so it will probably not work 100% with the "downgrade" but as far as just uploading the firmware it should work without any problems.

Of course you can just use any midi librarian to upgrade (or downgrade) the firmware as well.

;)

AndrewSimon said:
straighteight2003 said:
As to the editor I'll have to let someone else take over, since I've never used it.
I don't see why not...
Well, believe it or not, but there are some PCs out there and still working fine that don't meet the system requirements of Axe-Edit.

So with my 833MHz PC I guess I'll have to do it without Axe-Edit. And believe me, I like editors (I've got one for my FCB1010, for the GT-Pro and an old one for the GX700) for convinience reasons. I'd like to be able to check and change certain settings especially after firmware updates since I'm regularily using some 70 patches. But I think the editor was not made to be that simple and slim and run on old machines. :(

Pretty sure the old (Lars's) editor would work. As long as you have Java RTE 4.something or younger it should work.

Anyway, SendSX is very easy and will work fine to send any firmware.

Back
Top Bottom