• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Ok, so here is a vid with less gain... Eruption AxeFx

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
I know it's been done a million times, just wanted you guys to hear me play it with way less gain than I usually play it with....I promise. I have cut the gain at least in half. I have lowered the amp block's gain and the drive block significantly and I am not using my spc control on the guitar.

Bonus: I am wearing jeans instead of shorts :)

BTW the preset is availble on the Axechange Bank J clearly marked.
I use a RW IR in user cab slot 5. It is a Mesa V30 R121 3in Cone Edge, Global EQ 1 has alot of 63hz taken away and a bit of 250 and 500 lowered.

Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RP4vckWkI&fmt=22[attachment=0:1w42csdj]Mark Day Eruption no cc.syx[/attachment:1w42csdj]

Attachments

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
rickboot said:
Sounds awesome. I like this one better.

OK. Now one with no gain. And in a dress.
You will be held responsible.

Mark

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Thank you for wearing pants. :lol:

Outstanding as is the norm. Subscribed to your channel, I am. Keep bringing the goodness!

VirgilGuitar

Inspired
Mark, that was great - especially the look on the face @ 00:50 - did you CC that look? LMAO thanks for the share - I'm going back to subscribe!

senseix

Inspired
Awesome Video Mark, love the playing and tone. Thanks also for the heads up on the Suhr Guitar, mine is on order now:D

Joe

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
FlyingV said:
mmmmhhhhhhhhhh...
Wheres less gain ???????????????????
:lol:
:shock:
Download the preset and take a look..lol....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY less gain than I usually have.

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
GuitarDojo said:
Awesome tone!

The facial expression are priceless!
Bran Muffins? :p
New office?
No bran, but more oatmeal. Not a new office. I've been messing with recording at home lately.
Since I left the band I can actually spend some time at home :)

Mark

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
dpeterson said:
Mark Day said:
GuitarDojo said:
Since I left the band I can actually spend some time at home :)

Mark
i think that requires a little more info no? what happend?

I am moving to the Corona, California area (as long as my Immigration goes ok)
My wife will be looking after the studio in Canada.

Mark