OK, screw it, I quit

Go away kid - ya bother me.
:)
Yeah I'm not liking these my 4 yr old niece can play better than you and it winds up being true. pft!

Yeah, I gave up the idea of being "better" at guitar than anyone a long time ago. Music is about melody. Fortunately, melody doesn't have to be extremely complicated to sound good. It's not about being the best, it's about being skillful and polished at your level. No one will notice if your solo doesn't have a sweep in it, but they will notice if it has a badly played sweep in it.

Japanese Robot-Technology is the best! I think, the hardest Job for the engineers was the implementation of the simulated smile at the end of the Vid.

Maybe they can create a younger Version of Carrie Fisher for the next Star Wars Movie in 2015, I think, mimic and acting skills would would Not be required....

This is a fluke of nature.

Yep.

I really do love watching these videos. It's cool watching kids being able to do these impressive feats.

That being said, I'd love to see a kid that age not only play like that but also write an impressive instrumental out of the blue. Raw playing talent is one thing. Musical virtuosity is something altogether different. They rarely equate.

Maybe if ya'll spent as much time practicing as you do watching 'them that can, do' videos on You Tube you may some day also achieve a level of respectability. :encouragement: :devilish: :lol

That was great! Some people who have their noses pushed out of shape need maybe to be reminded of Mozart, Beethoven and countless nameless other genius, precocious prodigies throughout history. Go to any reputable music school like Julliard or Eastman and you'll find a ton of kids who started out just like that. But they mostly didn't start out on the guitar but rather piano, violin, etc.. You may also find a preponderance of asians like Koreans, Thais or Chinese because some of their language, words and letters are actually pitch based. So most have natural perfect pitch.

That was great!!

Somebody in her family plays guitar, I think it's cool to see a kid that young have enough patience to learn that ,on that note I quit ( well for an hour or so) :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom