OK all ,of you axe owners, this guy simply has you beat!

webe123

Inspired
If THIS GUY does not have the effects you need....YOU DON'T NEED IT! LOL!

Of course you can carry this around just like your axe fx, IF you have a room the size of Texas to fit it in and a load of people to help you set it up!

World's Largest Pedalboard Unveiled, And It Works!

So now all of you can stop arguing over which axe unit is better. At least for effects anyway.

This takes home the prize.

Last edited:
Good lord, can you imagine having to trouble shoot a problem on that thing let alone having to remember where an effect is... I'll take the Axe please.

Thanks webe123.. I will just go with that setup instead of the new Axe-Fx II..I' ll just buy on Ebay what I can find in pedals to add that I don't have ;)

I' ll make my own cables for each effect
CableRoll.jpg

All these effects and I still suck! :-( :lol
moz-screenshot-20.jpg

If you're doing something that is a potential "world record" just because you can (or to prove a point, or have your 15 seconds of fame)... sometimes you got to ask yourself, "Is it really worth it?".

OMG! Can you image that on a dimly lit stage?? Where's the effin' Chorus pedal????????

The reason I bought an Ultra to begin with was to be as far removed from a monstrosity such as that as possible. To me it's just a HUGE waste of time, money and effort.

The article actually stated that it was very quiet!

It's all about gain staging. Plus some pedals have built in gates, so if you get those set right, it should be able to kill the hum in sections upline and not transfer any of the hum downline.

Don't start the set! I've got either a dead battery or a bad cord.
Should have it figured out in two and a half days. Assuming I don't bump any knobs.

It's all about gain staging. Plus some pedals have built in gates, so if you get those set right, it should be able to kill the hum in sections upline and not transfer any of the hum downline.

And every built in gate and "true bypass" degrades your guitar signal.

Back
Top Bottom