Now we are in the real Ultra Zone: Steve Vai

Dutch said:
Who's left?

I have Gambale, Holdsworth, maybe Metheny in my mind. But the bomb would be EVH buying one, downloading the Dweezil's Eruption path and realizing how good he sounded 30 years ago, but this time you only need a 2-rack machine ..... :lol:

charles5150 said:
Dutch said:
Who's left?

I have Gambale, Holdsworth, maybe Metheny in my mind. But the bomb would be EVH buying one, downloading the Dweezil's Eruption path and realizing how good he sounded 30 years ago, but this time you only need a 2-rack machine ..... :lol:

Cross Metheny off your list, he has been assimilated (use the search function). :D

charles5150 said:
Dutch said:
Who's left?

EVH? Sure, he's got two of them!

MattP said: "Right Now" Ed is playing an Axe-Fx.

And then I asked: @mattpicone Really? And what does he think of it? Is his brown sound in there?

And MattP replied: @ianchesal He was impressed. He kept 2 of them!

solo-act said:
Trem said:
I watched "where the wild things are" last night. Completely different mood than the book, and a major downer from what I was expecting.

I felt like I was getting dragged in the dirt through MopeyVille behind a slow moving tractor.

I know this is totally OT, and I apologize, but I have to say - that's the best description of this movie I've seen yet. A real disappointment.

Sebastian said:
DigitalTube said:
I predict Allan Holdsworth will be next! ..

Maybe, but isn't he endorsing the 11rack?

Apologies for the OT...

Allan isn't endorsing 11R, he was provided an evaluation unit. He took it out on the HOBOLEMA improv tour but it isn't in his rig. He did get a chance to check the AxeFX out on his recent east coast tour but I haven't heard anything beyond that.

i got to meet vai a few years back and i have to say hes one of the nicest guys youll ever meet.he took time after a show to sign autographs and take pictures.as far as the evh thing i cant see him endorsing the ultra when hes pushing his own line of stuff.its cool to know hes using them though.

Back
Top Bottom