Noticed that Wiki was updated :-)

And I thought it was safe to anticipate on the upcoming firmware release (no, I don't know when and don't draw conclusions...) because noone ever reads the wiki ..... ;)

Anyway, no secrets in there that weren't already spilled. The information is subject to change, depending on the final firmware.

P.S. Man, that Super Reverb ... yummie.

nice, the bad cat made it!! i sold my bad cat a few years ago and have been wishing i still had it. soon i will!

Cannot wait for that Super Reverb model. I anticipate looking over at my '66 sitting in the corner and silently mouthing the words "I'm sorry."

Add another thanks to the list for the Hot Cat. I'm very excited too!

Yeah, I sold my HC30, in which I'd installed a series-parallel tube FX loop. Man, I remember one gig in particular where I had the thing cranked pretty high with an old Weber Blue Dog in it...that thing just sang.

Looking forward to trying out the FAS version.

Added a Super? Wow. I thought that was in the "when pigs fly" category! I am going to have to go explore that one.

Thanks FAS for being one of the few companies who listen to their clientele. Top shelf.

Yeah, I sold my HC30, in which I'd installed a series-parallel tube FX loop. Man, I remember one gig in particular where I had the thing cranked pretty high with an old Weber Blue Dog in it...that thing just sang.

Did your Hot Cat run REALLY hot? You could fry an egg on the top of the one I had.

Back
Top Bottom