not sure what I did but need help please

bbbeardsley

I was editing the delay on one of my presets when I finished the tap tempo on my midi pedal as well as on the ax2 would not change the delay tempo. The blinking light changes to the correct tapping wether I use the tap tempo on the midi pedal or the ax2 but the delay tempo won't change just the blinking light. I was editing the delay but can't for the life of me figured out what I did to cause the problem. Please help. On a different note the new addition of the scene ability of the ax2 again has me totally convinced me that Cliff is not from planet earth. Just when you thought you've seen it all. Cliff in past 40 years of playing guitar have I've ever been so totally and completely satisfied with my gear tone. Thanks so much Steven

I believe it's always been set to none if I change it to one of the ones on the list it changes to what ever one I choose but the tempo button still only changes the blinking tempo light but not the delay tempo it self I'm lost here
Did you accidentally set the delay tempo to ''none''?

The blinking LED on your axe is the global preset tempo and has nothing to do with your delay tempo unless you pick the correct settings on your delay. To make your delay match the LED blinking tempo, you need to change the tempo parameter to a quarter or an eigth note inside your delay block.

Thanks that fixed the problem. But I must of change some kind of global setting because when I first would change the tempo by either midi pedal or the ax wether is used a factory preset or built one from scratch the tap tempo worked either by pedal or ax. I just have to remember to put the 1/8 note in and save it for every preset that has delay. Thanks I hate when I mess up and my gear doesn't work right. thanks again Steven

Thanks that fixed the problem. But I must of change some kind of global setting because when I first would change the tempo by either midi pedal or the ax wether is used a factory preset or built one from scratch the tap tempo worked either by pedal or ax. I just have to remember to put the 1/8 note in and save it for every preset that has delay. Thanks I hate when I mess up and my gear doesn't work right. thanks again Steven
There is a "use global tempo" setting in each preset. You must set it to 'on', to make sure your delay speed follows the tap tempo.

Back
Top Bottom