NOT ENOUGH DOOM IN THIS B**CH!

Well hello my D00M BROTHREN!!!!!!! Sheesh cool seeing more people into some sludgey D00m.
I just put the patch up at that axe change place. Post some stuff using abusing it :lol

He's called BRUTUS

Heres how we use it.

scene 2 cleans
scene 3 drones
scene 4 sustain solo
CABS are OWN-F'ing-HAMMER!!!!!!! Might sound way meatier with the V3's. This was made in FW15 I believe.

top position OH DZL-RL LYN-BK 5881 57 01
bottom position 412 TV 121 Cap-Edge B

Thanks for listening to the mp3:encouragement:

YEAH! There's such a wide variety of stuff being posted on this forum, but this is the first doomy piece I've heard. Thank you for posting. Best part of waking up is doom metal in your face. I know it doesn't rhyme, but who cares.

Hey all,

Is this still a thing? I'm really wanting to get some Vintage\Stoner\Fuzz sounds similar to the Links below. Getting a pristine, Modern tone is pretty easy but I've not been able to pull off a smooth, vintage fuzz yet. I'd love for someone to prove me wrong!!! Nice track OP, sounds huge!

I gotta give these guys some more love, their new album is juicy:

-Justin

Last edited:
1:59 made my junk go wonky.

yeah ... I had the volume a bit on the loud side banging out some inner doom, and my junk rattled too! Fucking sick!

Great tones! I was just playing with that Dizzy V4 earlier this evening, nothing even close to that extreme tho ... may have to pull my Jackson out that I believe is in Drop B at the moment :)

Anybody achieve anything that sounds like this on the Axe? I have not - nothing this creamy\smooth - that "doom\stoner\sludge" sound just doesn't seem possible on this thing which is really a bummer. Perhaps someone can prove me wrong X)

Hah, thats what most of my untouched marshall axe sounds, sound like, bassy fuzzy; before I fiddle with them to death

Back
Top Bottom