Not always a seemless scene change

Beardstorm

I've been noticing certain scene changes take longer to change over than others. Almost a full second or two. My present CPU is in the low 80s but can't figure out why this is happening. Also, it's not due to the release of the switch. Anyone else encountering this?

My examples from earlier today is

Scene 6 = GEQ, Phaser
to
Scene 5 = No blocks active

I have other scenes that react instantly. Any ideas?
Thanks

Any changes in AMP or CAB? change X/Y? I cant remember exactly but i think there were some threads about this delaying the scene switch. But should never (from what I understand) be a full second or two...

Are there other differences in the settings between the x and y states? Maybe just because the blocks aren't active doesn't mean numerous calculations aren't going on to make the new states ready...

If you post the preset I'll have engineering look at it and see if they can figure out what's going on. It may be a bug or it may be something in the preset configuration.

I recall there being a couple blocks in Y but not engaged and there were no relays between the two scenes. I'll share the exact preset/scenes after my next rehearsal. Thanks everyone!

Scene 6 = GEQ, Phaser - Two other blocks are in a Y state but not engaged
to
Scene 5 = No blocks active - All X, No Y's

Back
Top Bottom