Northern CA Axe-Fx ll Summit?

Well I'm not forum savvy enough to figure out how to do a poll, but it looks like 12th and 19th are favorites. So how about we say October19th. Does that NOT work for anyone?

Alrighty then, October 19th it is, at the Mission office in Petaluma. I'll get some logistics together and post something in a couple of days with details on the location, directions and something informal we can use to 'register' so we know who's going to be there. Let me know if you have any suggestions, requests etc. James.

Alrighty then, October 19th it is, at the Mission office in Petaluma. I'll get some logistics together and post something in a couple of days with details on the location, directions and something informal we can use to 'register' so we know who's going to be there. Let me know if you have any suggestions, requests etc. James.

first where do we eat, mmmmmm; oh yeah music and such... of course times, agendas, some semblance of organization, groups of like minded tone chasers etc.
gather a list of potential FRFR speakers;

Besides having fun, general goal is ? sound / preset tweaking ? Are we bringing our Axe fx's? or should we all send in somewhere our fav. presets? cabs? just brainstormin

19th in Petaluma is ok by me. The only thing is... you said there is a limit of 12 people, and 17 names have said they were interested. I'd think assuming 5 won't be able to do it is pretty safe though... so might not be an issue. Here are the names I have seen on this thread. Either way, I'm in!

Tim
Jproxu
Symphx
Jsletner
Unix-guy
Ben.Last
Iaresee
Dino334
Nateb
Mferrand
Pinkycramps
Jemlite
Krakadon
Maschoff
Vbrilion
Henryrobinett
coopdeville

19th in Petaluma is ok by me. The only thing is... you said there is a limit of 12 people, and 17 names have said they were interested. I'd think assuming 5 won't be able to do it is pretty safe though... so might not be an issue. Here are the names I have seen on this thread. Either way, I'm in!

Tim
Jproxu
Symphx
Jsletner
Unix-guy
Ben.Last
Iaresee
Dino334
Nateb
Mferrand
Pinkycramps
Jemlite
Krakadon
Maschoff
Vbrilion
Henryrobinett
coopdeville

That sounds good. I just wanted to make sure we were not going to end up with 50 people or something. We don't have the resources to cater for that many, but I think what we have sounds good.
Can the interested parties send me their email addresses? Please just send an email to james@missionengineering.com. Put 'Axe-Fx Summit' in the subject and include your email address in the body. I setup an evite type thing and send it out. James.

That sounds good. I just wanted to make sure we were not going to end up with 50 people or something. We don't have the resources to cater for that many, but I think what we have sounds good.
Can the interested parties send me their email addresses? Please just send an email to james@missionengineering.com. Put 'Axe-Fx Summit' in the subject and include your email address in the body. I setup an evite type thing and send it out. James.

Sent :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heya Pinkycramps, you missed BreadTooth in your list of people who are interested. I don't wanna be left out of this kind of axe-fx goodness.

Tim
Jproxu
Symphx
Jsletner
Unix-guy
Ben.Last
Iaresee
Dino334
Nateb
Mferrand
Pinkycramps
Jemlite
Krakadon
Maschoff
Vbrilion
Henryrobinett
coopdeville

email sent to james@missionengineering.com with the subject re: Axe-Fx Summit

Put me first on the bump list. I'd hate to steal a spot from someone who really really wants to attend.

I unfortunately can't make it. I'd love to hear how it went and if there's any video/recordings, that'd be even better.

Any Axe users in the Peninsula? It'd be cool to organize another get together down this way.

What's the thought as far as what gear should be brought?

Assuming I can make it, I'd be happy to bring a couple Xitone passive wedges. It would b cool to bring my pedalboard consisting of a Gordius LGX2 and a couple Mission pedals.

Might be good to throw together some framework of an agenda...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sent out an Evite for the first few folks I got email from. If you want to be on the list and haven't contacted me yet, don't forget to email me at james@missionengineering.com with Axe-FX Summit in the title of your email. I'll add you to the list, and you'll receive the evite.

Feel free to bring your own gear, although we probably don't need 10 people all with 4 x 12 cabs unless we are planning to setup at the Petaluma Fairgrounds for an impromptu jam session :). We have an Axe-FX II, MFC and various other MIDI controllers plus expression pedals and Gemini amps and cabs that everyone can use. It would be good to try out a few different amps and cabs.

If you can also email me with the details on what you want to bring with you, I'll start adding a list to the evite so that we can track who's bringing what, and cover as much gear as we can without too much overcrowding.

Anyone have any suggestions for an agenda? James.

Evite received and RSVP submitted.

No ideas about agenda. I'm just really looking forward to axe gathering and talking shop about my favorite fractal gear.
Also looking forward to seeing the Gemini up close and personal.

Once again I suggest grouping things by type of sound. High gain low gain clear. Tricks hints help. Maybe everyone brings their top 10 fav patches they've made on thumb drives so we don't need 15 axe fxs. Maybe if u have a laptop we could project axe edit and go through settings like a class. ? Later share presets. Break into groups. Also share effects settings?

Should we take a poll of what music/tones we r after now to see how many like minded we have?

Back
Top Bottom