Wish Nordland Electronics ODR-C

danchez

This post is a refined request for the newer, updated model of the Nobels ODR-1 overdrive pedal (which is now part of the Drive block as of Firmware 23.03 šŸŽ‰), called the Nordland Electronics ODR-C.

The ODR-1 is a staple among Nashville players and the ODR-C improves on the original circuit with some new things ā€” and the ODR-C was also made by the original creator of the ODR-1.

Would really love to see this refinement incorporated into the existing Nobellium OVD-1 drive model of the Axe FX III!!

NOTE: Given the above, Iā€™m not sure if this wish list post is considered valid since itā€™s a request for a better (but different) version of an existing drive model, but Iā€™ll let the moderators decide.

Last edited:
I meanā€¦ as a fellow Nashville touring professional, I would even ā€œsettleā€ for the original ODR -1 without the bass cut mod.. lol. Itā€™s literally the only actual pedal on my tour rig that I canā€™t live without.

+ infinity šŸ˜‚

I meanā€¦ as a fellow Nashville touring professional, I would even ā€œsettleā€ for the original ODR -1 without the bass cut mod.. lol. Itā€™s literally the only actual pedal on my tour rig that I canā€™t live without.

+ infinity šŸ˜‚
There's already a wish for that one ;)

Back
Top Bottom