Nobody Synth - Avenged Sevenfold

DXMG503

Hi folks,

Here is a preset I threw together for the song Nobody off the new Avenged Sevenfold album. Scene 1 is an idealized studio version totally of my own making, and Scene 2 is a possible live version based on Syn's gift-of-tone live preset that was released on here already.

The pitch block is a detune for your drop-D guitar. This will get it low enough to copy Syn's new 7-string. If you already have a 7 or a detuned guitar, you can turn that block off. You can also feel free to turn the enhancer block on or off, and swap out the 2 reverbs for your own. If the synth sounds too strong for you, you can lower the mix setting in the synth block.

Quick tip: You can learn a lot of cool tricks by looking up a few "How to make EDM" videos on YouTube. The Synth block on the Fractal is seriously amazing, especially when you mix it with modifiers attached to the controler envilopes.

This preset is the synth block blended with the raw guitar. Guitar plays the low octave, Synth block plays a saw wave with the next octave and slightly detuned for some seperation. Another saw wave in an even higher octave slightly detuned for some seperation. The 3rd synth is playing white noise to give it some fullness.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Nobody Synth - A7X.fasBundle
    31.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Hi, I have a Axe Fx 3 and when I import the preset, the IR load but the preset doesn't load, do you have a idea of what's the problem ? Thanks for preset :)

Hi, I have a Axe Fx 3 and when I import the preset, the IR load but the preset doesn't load, do you have a idea of what's the problem ? Thanks for preset :)
Your firmware is probably older than the firmware that this preset was created with.

Back
Top Bottom