No Volume

Jerry K.

Experienced
I just updated to 10.2 in anticipation of my new MFC-101. I also reset my "system parameters" as suggested in the MFC forum. Now I don't hear anything? I see signal level but nothing is passing to the speakers. What have I done?

Jerry K. said:
I just updated to 10.2 in anticipation of my new MFC-101. I also reset my "system parameters" as suggested in the MFC forum. Now I don't hear anything? I see signal level but nothing is passing to the speakers. What have I done?

If you were going from an a version before 6.08, the answer is at the top of the release notes for the firmware. If not, you probably have an external controller set to one of your volumes w/ nothing plug in.

I went from 10.0. I just discovered that if I insert an FX loop in any given patch, it works? Seems like some system parameter just needs to be engaged or unengaged?

Jerry K. said:
I went from 10.0. I just discovered that if I insert an FX loop in any given patch, it works? Seems like some system parameter just needs to be engaged or unengaged?

Are you plugged into output 2 in the back?

did you have copy 1 to 2 turn on before you reset your system parameters?

Jerry K. said:
I am plugged it the front and I looked and it says "Copy out 1 to out 2 off"

Take a look at the rear. Are you using Out2 instead of Out1?

Jerry K. said:
Take a look at the rear. Are you using Out2 instead of Out1

That was it! I am using output 1 to go to my DAW and output 2 goes to my Atomics. I turned on copy out 1 to out 2 and it works. I guess it has been long enough since I set it up that I forgot about needing to engage that and the reset undid it. Thanks to both of you for you quick help :D

Back
Top Bottom