No USB cable?

Yea it doesn't come with a usb. You can get it from any computer store or if you want to order online amazon is your best bet. Also besttronics is really good too and has all the accesssories organized for an Axe Fx II on their website.

Order one online. Usually much cheaper than the in retail stores which prey on people needing one right now.

Yes - this caught me by surprise as well. I actually ripped up the bottom part of the shipping box (since the manual had slide under those flaps - wondering if it was wedged under there. Fortunately I already had one from my old Edirol. I need to go buy another one.

I'm still amazed that it's possible in this day and age that people don't have drawers full of USB cables. They come with pretty much every electronic purchase these days. I was happy that the Axe-FX didn't come with one. It would have gone right in the trash at this point.

I'm still amazed that it's possible in this day and age that people don't have drawers full of USB cables. They come with pretty much every electronic purchase these days. I was happy that the Axe-FX didn't come with one. It would have gone right in the trash at this point.

I do have drawers full of USB cords - but only one that has a Type A connector on one end and a Type B connector on the other. At least only one that I knew exactly where it was.

I do have drawers full of USB cords - but only one that has a Type A connector on one end and a Type B connector on the other. At least only one that I knew exactly where it was.

It's a standard "printer" style USB cable.. I have dozens of the darn things... then there the micro-ended ones, used for phone charging, etc. the extender cables and other's.. so no shortage. Besides, if Fractal was to provide the cable quality that some vendors include with their products, it would have gone straight to the trash anyway. This way, YOU get to include the type of USB cable you want.

Home Depot & Amazon are reasonably priced on computer cables. some computer and office supply stores can be outrageous on cable prices.

It's a standard "printer" style USB cable.. I have dozens of the darn things... then there the micro-ended ones, used for phone charging, etc. the extender cables and other's.. so no shortage. Besides, if Fractal was to provide the cable quality that some vendors include with their products, it would have gone straight to the trash anyway. This way, YOU get to include the type of USB cable you want.

I have dozens of the USB to Micro (as well as mini) cables - only one of this type. Whether or not it's 'standard' or not - doesn't change the fact that I only have one. I've only used wireless printers in recent memory anyway. Again - I was surprised - and it's not an unreasonable expectation - since as you are pointing out - most items come with one normally - hence your drawer full of cables.

What's up with people here? How do you take a completely insignificant comment and turn it into an issue? I was just noting that it was a surprise? Relax a little
I thing that comment was meant to be "tongue in check" and not serious. Goes to show how the printed word can be misconstrued. :)

I thing that comment was meant to be "tongue in check" and not serious. Goes to show how the printed word can be misconstrued. :)

It is good to see that some people are capable of seeing this as presented. Jeez, buy a cable or call Dear Abby; it ain't a World Crisis cause you got "surprised ...".

It is good to see that some people are capable of seeing this as presented. Jeez, buy a cable or call Dear Abby; it ain't a World Crisis cause you got "surprised ...".

Yeah no - still comes off as asinine and uncalled for. You show me where it was presented as a crisis?

Where can you get a usb cable...?!? It's not 2004...really, this is worth a post? Moderators please delete this to save us all the aggravation.

Back
Top Bottom