• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

No sound on Y amp?

Ryan Schwartz

Hello. Im not sure what is going on. In some presets, I can not get Y amp to provide any sound. I try re-connecting the signal chain. Anyone know what might be happening here? Thanks in advance.

moerker

Inspired
Can you post a preset where you experience the issue here, please? That sounds quite unusual, and is not happening on my unit.

EdgE

Power User
What I would try ,because I'm not sure what preset you are using, when the y amp doesn't work ,change the amp

chris

Legend!
Hello. Im not sure what is going on. In some presets, I can not get Y amp to provide any sound. I try re-connecting the signal chain. Anyone know what might be happening here? Thanks in advance.
if x makes sound, y should too. is the Level control turned up?

DaveO

Power User
Um, check your Input Select and Bypass Mode in the Amp block, also check any other blocks possibly replace others with a shunt to see if its your Y block or something else.

Ryan Schwartz

if x makes sound, y should too. is the Level control turned up?
It has happened in a couple of presets. I noticed in those instances all the levels were zeroed out in the Y amp. I raised all the levels but still no audio. Since then, I did a factory reset and removed all the factory presets and have not run into this problem, again, yet. Thanks

Top Bottom