No sound on Y amp?

Ryan Schwartz

Hello. Im not sure what is going on. In some presets, I can not get Y amp to provide any sound. I try re-connecting the signal chain. Anyone know what might be happening here? Thanks in advance.

Can you post a preset where you experience the issue here, please? That sounds quite unusual, and is not happening on my unit.

What I would try ,because I'm not sure what preset you are using, when the y amp doesn't work ,change the amp

Hello. Im not sure what is going on. In some presets, I can not get Y amp to provide any sound. I try re-connecting the signal chain. Anyone know what might be happening here? Thanks in advance.
if x makes sound, y should too. is the Level control turned up?

Um, check your Input Select and Bypass Mode in the Amp block, also check any other blocks possibly replace others with a shunt to see if its your Y block or something else.

if x makes sound, y should too. is the Level control turned up?
It has happened in a couple of presets. I noticed in those instances all the levels were zeroed out in the Y amp. I raised all the levels but still no audio. Since then, I did a factory reset and removed all the factory presets and have not run into this problem, again, yet. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom