No sound on factory presets, other's have sound

PMaddy

I have a weird issue going on. I get no sound out of any of the Factory presets out Output 1/Humbuster cable. I do have sound with the Austin Buddy Bass tone pack presets that start preset 384. I'm new to things Fractal, haveing only recently purchased my FM3 but this just seems kinda odd. Thought I post for suggestions before I blew away and restored defaults.

Pre-emptive thanks!

I have a weird issue going on. I get no sound out of any of the Factory presets out Output 1/Humbuster cable. I do have sound with the Austin Buddy Bass tone pack presets that start preset 384. I'm new to things Fractal, haveing only recently purchased my FM3 but this just seems kinda odd. Thought I post for suggestions before I blew away and restored defaults.

Pre-emptive thanks!

Out 1 is the XLR. Can you confirm which output you are using; I suspect you are using out 2 if you are using a hum buster cable. Austin Buddy puts an out 2 block in his presets which would explain why they give sound but the Fractal presets don't. The solution is to add an out 2 block to the Factory presets or a simpler method is to set out 2 to copy out 1 ; assuming what I am thinking is correct!

Ah!!! Thanks blackmoreguitar: Page 31 of the manual. I got the Humbuster cable shortly after the FM3 and Bass Pack...so I never had tried an output other than headphones.

Best regards,
-PM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom