No sound for several amp models

Btv327

I received my Axe FX II back from Fractal repair last week and after playing through several presets I found that there are several amp models that do not have output. I have tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps for this, and my settings all seem to look good. I do have sound on these presets when I bypass the amp block, which leads me to believe that I have definitely narrowed down the problem to the amps. I have also tried to start from scratch and build a preset using the problem amp models, and I still experience no sound output at all. I have reset the SRAM and reinstalled the firmware and presets. Any ideas on what could cause this issue?

May seem obvious but have you checked that there are cabs in the cab block? Everytime I have a single preset or several presets with no sound, that is the first place I look. If there is no speaker in the cab block then there will be no sound.

I received my Axe FX II back from Fractal repair last week and after playing through several presets I found that there are several amp models that do not have output. I have tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps for this, and my settings all seem to look good. I do have sound on these presets when I bypass the amp block, which leads me to believe that I have definitely narrowed down the problem to the amps. I have also tried to start from scratch and build a preset using the problem amp models, and I still experience no sound output at all. I have reset the SRAM and reinstalled the firmware and presets. Any ideas on what could cause this issue?

I have tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps for this,

Witch are?
I think its easier for us to help If you can list what you actually have tried.

Have you resetted the amp block? Master volume up? Checked the level?

The most obvious things to check. Are you pointing to an empty cab slot? Or is the output of the amp linked to an expression pedal or other modifier?

Back
Top Bottom