No Output after Receive Mode w/Fractal-Bot

mrphlurph

Inspired
I recently downloaded all my presets using Fractal Bot to my computer. It looks like they were successfully transferred. After the transfer I am now getting no output from the AxeIII. On the front face of the AxeIII I see the input & output meter responding to playing the guitar (as they normally would when plugged into the guitar). I am getting no output/sound from the Axe - and I was getting output to speakers just prior to using the Fractal Bot to download my presets. I also reinstalled the system software, and that did not help. As I look at the meters on Fractal Edit with Block Info enabled, there is not signal going to any of the blocks. So not sure how the signal is reading on the front panel of the Axe but not in Axe Edit.

Any ideas on how to solve this. My guess is something got clicked on/off and just not sure where to go next.

I appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

Make a blank preset, input to output only, no blocks. See if you get sound.

I reset the system parameters and built a new preset with no blocks...still no output. Any other options/ideas? This one is frustrating...

I reset the system parameters and built a new preset with no blocks...still no output. Any other options/ideas? This one is frustrating...
You have to put blocks in the preset to get anything. Put just an input and output block and connect them together. The start adding stuff.

Ditch the amp and cab.

Make sure you are plugged into the input and output you assign.
Hey Luke, Thanks for the idea. Yep I tried it with just in the Input1/Output1 with no blocks and still no sound. Something got disengaged so the output signal (which I see reading on the front panel's meters) is not generating a signal.

What is Output 1 connected to?

You have the front panel Output 1 knob turned up?
Output knob is at 11:30 and connected to a couple of powered monitors. It's all the same set-up as was prior to the sending banks to my computer via Fractal Bot. There was a screen on the Fractal Bot that had me choose which banks I wanted to download along with the choice of downloading the system info. I chose not to download the system info just the banks and cabs. Not sure how that may have complicated things...and as you can tell...can't figure this out.

Hey Luke, Thanks for the idea. Yep I tried it with just in the Input1/Output1 with no blocks and still no sound. Something got disengaged so the output signal (which I see reading on the front panel's meters) is not generating a signal.

You can see the output meters move but there is no sound, or the output meters dont show anything?

Did you try restarting the unit (sorry if I missed that in a previous reply)?

Are you still connected to the computer with USB?

Try connecting only the speakers and your guitar then power cycle and see what happens.

It's possible the DAW sent some midi that turned your global volume down.

Are you still connected to the computer with USB?

Try connecting only the speakers and your guitar then power cycle and see what happens.

It's possible the DAW sent some midi that turned your global volume down.
Thanks for the idea. I tried that and still no signal. I did rebuild another block with just input, amp, cab and output and that did get a signal/output/sound. None of my other patches work. Any thoughts?!?

Thanks for the idea. I tried that and still no signal. I did rebuild another block with just input, amp, cab and output and that did get a signal/output/sound. None of my other patches work. Any thoughts?!?
Post a preset that doesn't work and we'll take a look. Sounds like it's something in the presets.

You're using a modifier on all your presets and that modifier is now unassigned.

Back
Top Bottom