No axe edit for Mac?

I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at the usability of the front panel. Is it Helix easy? Not quite, but almost! Those rotary/push encoders under the screen make things so easy. And with this big screen, I don't need to do the "pushing 50, looking out over the top of my bifocals" to read it.

I harness spacetime and ride it until the infinite possibilities condense into the singular preset I'm aiming for. :cool:

The screen editing on this is so much easier to me, maybe just being able to see more, or the mostly black backgrounds are easier on the eyes... something. Whatever it is, I haven't minded it too much and am glad to have the pre-AxeEdit experience to go on. Of course, having said that, I'll be downloading the new editor the minute I see it!

Though the wait has been a bitch for my arthritic fingers with all that soft key pressing, turning ..and of course , obsessive noodling through this awesome sounding box. ....but its good to know your front panel...right?
Brad: I know exactly what you mean.... Plaquinal n Hydrocloriquin is not doing much for my hands n fingers ,but I sure love noodling for hours on in .Fractal has been rough on my playing hand ,but Its hard to quit,, What can I say ,

Same boat. Fractool is way off (months) unless we start a go fund me for an Axe FX III for AL so he has something to work with. However Axe edit sure would be handy. I have an Axe FX III starring me in the face that I would love to gig with however most of my presets edits go deep. Lots of blocks with specific tweaks. I have hundreds of hours into programing over 100 songs really dreading the thought of having to do it all over again from the front panel. I got the III Friday so far I have 3 basic songs programed. o_O

Same boat. Fractool is way off (months) unless we start a go fund me for an Axe FX III for AL so he has something to work with. However Axe edit sure would be handy. I have an Axe FX III starring me in the face that I would love to gig with however most of my presets edits go deep. Lots of blocks with specific tweaks. I have hundreds of hours into programing over 100 songs really dreading the thought of having to do it all over again from the front panel. I got the III Friday so far I have 3 basic songs programed. o_O
My exact issue glad I’m not the only one

I'm sure we are many strong. Got tons of gigs coming up and my new kick a** III will be sitting home alone. To add icing to the cake I just picked up a tribute gig I have to do in July I have nothing even started for yet. At least the tribute should be much less to program for. However the tribute band uses a click track and backing tracks so that makes for new software and tools to learn. I'm my own worst enemy.

Back
Top Bottom