Nile Rodgers patch

Jos Pelkman

Hey all,

Is there maybe someone who dailed in a great Nile Rodgers tone? I dailed in one myself but I am curious to hear what other people's patches sound like.

Here's mine:

Regards from The Netherlands!
Jos

Attachments

• Chique!.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 225
Jos I tried this and it is great! I love the subtle filter you put on it which kind of bloom at the end of the notes! Maybe I would add a bit more compression? Leon Todd did an LA 80s funk preset that you should try too! Great job!!!

Jos I tried this and it is great! I love the subtle filter you put on it which kind of bloom at the end of the notes! Maybe I would add a bit more compression? Leon Todd did an LA 80s funk preset that you should try too! Great job!!!
Hi, that is really nice to hear, thank you. I am still busy getting to know the AX8 and I learn every day. I will keep trying to get this patch better and better.

Thanks again mate!

Cheers,
Jos

Oh I meant to ask you what cab did you use? It didn't load so I went with a double verb cab that sounded nice....

Hey all,

Is there maybe someone who dailed in a great Nile Rodgers tone? I dailed in one myself but I am curious to hear what other people's patches sound like.

Here's mine:

Regards from The Netherlands!
Jos
Sounds nice but points to user cab #288, what custom IR did you use ?

I love this patch.... I changed out the drive to a zendrive and then I made two scenes.....never had a filter pedal and I really love it for a change of pace.

Back
Top Bottom