nice! soon to join the roster?

jplebre

Inspired
“My tech, Scotty [Appleton], is pushing us to go with the Fractal [for effects] and I’m sure eventually we will. It’s nice to have everything in that little package and it sounds terrific. But I’m sometimes nervous about changing things and I know all my gear.”
Alex Lifeson

... oh yeah!
Prog All the way!

Last edited:
Scotty probably wants Alex to ditch the gigantic rack of stuff. Can't say I blame him. Probably a nightmare to maintain. Plus, two Axe's (one for backup) reduces the overall cost of the rig and cartage fees. What's not to like?

Alex has had an Axe-FX Ultra in his rig for some time; it has backing up all of his effects for the back-up rig.

From last year's tour:

I have heard tale that Alex has been in contact with Matt @Fractal directly quite recently though... ;) :D

Alex has had an Axe-FX Ultra in his rig for some time; it has backing up all of his effects for the back-up rig.

From last year's tour:

I have heard tale that Alex has been in contact with Matt @Fractal directly quite recently though... ;) :D

OMG I want those cabs. So damned cool!

One can only imagine what a great tool the Fractal would be in the hands of a master like Alex. Alex has been a cutting edge player for a long time. It would be great to see him embrace the future of guitar tone. Boy, talk about a Rush!!!

From last year's tour:

Indeed I had seen that before and thought it was a bit ridiculous he was still carrying that whole rack behind :)
Maybe with the new release, we'll have a taste of what he can do with one (or 2) axes' :)

Alex hasnt had to move his own rig in a long time. If he did.. he probably would have already gone all fractal!

Back
Top Bottom