Nguyên Lê with his AxeFX II XL & Hantug titanium tremolo

Nunu

Inspired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN0EcWkbJeg&feature=share

I used my newly Hantug Titanium tremolo equipped guitar for the 1rst time today & must say it's a great pleasure & joyful experience. My Warmoth guitar never sounded so good as it does now ! With the previous original Floyd Rose, I noticed some flaws in the sound of my guitar : weak-sounding high E string, uneven register or some dead sounding notes (like on some cellos or acoustic basses, we say there are "wolves" in the instrument). Well, the Titanium miraculously solve those problems. It naturally "equalized" my instrument & brought it to a great timbral & frequency balance. Moreover, the sound changed for the better : there is an obvious gain in clarity (between strings & between notes) & sustain, long notes really sing ! I noticed also a beautiful & subtle resonance in high harmonic register, which you comes into life especially with highly distorted tones. It gives like an harmonic shadow soaring over the note, emphasizing its singing quality. On top of all, I'd add that the action of the tremolo is super smooth & responsive, more than the usual Floyd Rose.
Custom AxeFX preset with comp1, BB Pre & Buttery amp

www.hantug.com
www.nguyen-le.com

Excellent. Love the guitar, and the sound really exemplifies what the Axe FX can sound like in good hands with a fine instrument.

That was really impressive and interesting. You have a unique style that I very much enjoy. Thanks for posting.

What kind of vibrato bar is that??? A fan of Nguyen as well. Beautiful guitar and amazing player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a special Titanium bar I asked Hantug to create for me. The idea is to be able to use it in both directions & do inverted pitch bends, especially attacking the note with an upbend. It's very interesting to use, but needs some practice. I'm not sure I will use it onstage, it's not very convenient sometimes. It's fine as long you have it in your hand & is horizontal. But you can't leave it resting in a falling down vertical position, because the other part of the bar gets on the way of right hand.

Thanks you all for the likes ! I should do more videos ; = )

Nice to see you on this forum Nunu:)
i love your Hendrix tribute album "Purple":encouragement:

Ps: Have you versions in tablature of your pieces , it's very hard to read sheet music for me:roll

very cool - really cool style you've got - so expressive. Sounds like Jeff Beck and Scott Henderson had an Indian baby!

Absolutly great :eagerness:

it's like Jeff Beck doing some easter sounding music - I love it....

Last edited:
Nice to see you on this forum Nunu:)
i love your Hendrix tribute album "Purple":encouragement:

Ps: Have you versions in tablature of your pieces , it's very hard to read sheet music for me:roll

Dear Nikko, thanks for your good taste ;) !!! But sorry, I don't have any tablature music. Myself I can't read any of those !

HUGE fan Mr. Nguyen Le Sir! Thank you for sharing your video! Wish you all the best in all your endeavors. :)

Back
Top Bottom