NGD... Update-Someone backed out on the green one I originally wanted-She's on the way!!!

Isnt WL supposed to be above 10-top? Either way green PRS usually look awesome and this is no exception. Makes me miss my artist V a touch.
Wood Library is just wood from Paul's wood Library not normal available on core guitars. They can be 10 Top or Artist grade tops.

I'll chime in with mine! It's from the 2011 PRS Experience. Love this guitar, there is some magic in its tone!

View attachment 102787
Sweet!!!
This is my Experience PRS 2012 Private Stock...
274892399_10221533191023165_1932852968630425419_n.jpg

How is the PRS experience for a SuperStrat player? I've been 40 years playing only Strats and SuperStrats (Fender, Charvel, Ibanez, Schecter, Chapman...). I hate LPs because I find them anti-ergonomic and burdensome. But never tried a PRS. Are they really in-between Strat and LP? Tonewise, can they be sweeter than a hi-end Ibanez?

How is the PRS experience for a SuperStrat player? I've been 40 years playing only Strats and SuperStrats (Fender, Charvel, Ibanez, Schecter, Chapman...). I hate LPs because I find them anti-ergonomic and burdensome. But never tried a PRS. Are they really in-between Strat and LP? Tonewise, can they be sweeter than a hi-end Ibanez?
I love the feel and sound of my $499 Standard 24 enough that it knocked my Strat of 20 years (which is customized to a T exactly the way I want it) out of the #1 fave spot for a while. The two expensive ones (C24 and Studio) also compare well against my Strat, but they all have each their own voice, so they don't obsolete the Strat.

Lately, the Teles have been getting a lot of my play time, tho, and the SG too since installation of the Kinman 580/ Nasty Bright P90 pickups....

Back
Top Bottom