• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

NGD - tomorrow morning...

bradlake

Axe-Master
Best answers
Always wanted a gold top and that one looks wonderful, does it play as smooth as it looks? ...but my GAS led me to this for my NGD arriving Saturday.......Rick Turner Featherweight Model 1 Custom. IMG_0042.JPG

bradlake

Axe-Master
Best answers
Ahhhhh Mr. Buckingham I presume?
yeah, he designed the original concept with Rick and Ive coveted one since I saw his solo bands tour decades ago...this one is two pounds lighter than the one he plays.and is a little more acoustically balanced..

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
yeah, he designed the original concept with Rick and Ive coveted one since I saw his solo bands tour decades ago...this one is two pounds lighter than the one he plays.and is a little more acoustically balanced..
Not to threadjack Tim, but that should be a very interesting instrument.

hippietim

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Always wanted a gold top and that one looks wonderful, does it play as smooth as it looks? ...but my GAS led me to this for my NGD arriving Saturday.......Rick Turner Featherweight Model 1 Custom. View attachment 46227
I have come close to pulling the trigger on one of those many times over the years. I love Lindsey Buckingham's playing and he always sounds killer live.

Top Bottom