NGD - tomorrow morning...

Always wanted a gold top and that one looks wonderful, does it play as smooth as it looks? ...but my GAS led me to this for my NGD arriving Saturday.......Rick Turner Featherweight Model 1 Custom. IMG_0042.JPG

Ahhhhh Mr. Buckingham I presume?
yeah, he designed the original concept with Rick and Ive coveted one since I saw his solo bands tour decades ago...this one is two pounds lighter than the one he plays.and is a little more acoustically balanced..

yeah, he designed the original concept with Rick and Ive coveted one since I saw his solo bands tour decades ago...this one is two pounds lighter than the one he plays.and is a little more acoustically balanced..
Not to threadjack Tim, but that should be a very interesting instrument.

Always wanted a gold top and that one looks wonderful, does it play as smooth as it looks? ...but my GAS led me to this for my NGD arriving Saturday.......Rick Turner Featherweight Model 1 Custom. View attachment 46227

I have come close to pulling the trigger on one of those many times over the years. I love Lindsey Buckingham's playing and he always sounds killer live.

Back
Top Bottom