NGD: Kiesel Vader 6

hussamd

Power User
Killer guitar! Plays like butter, weighing in at 5 or 6 lbs. I cannot say enough about the workmanship that Kiesel/Carvin guitars have been cranking out.
Mahogany body and neck in 25.5" scale, black matte finish. Smooth as a baby's behind. 5 way switch with Kiesel passive pickups. Ebony fretboard with SS medium jumbo frets. Very comfortable to hold and play.

V6-03.jpg

V6-04.jpg

Happy family (one more on the way next week).
V6-05.jpg

i'm gassing so hard for one of these at the moment. the only thing stopping me is the lack of trem. that one looks really nice...happy NGD!

14" radius on all of them. They could have done 20" but this is very comfortable for me. They are great to work with.

Not sure. They sound good though :) Kinda Fenderish on 2 and 4. Very versatile. I use the neck pickup 99% of the time.

according to jeff kiesel, that's extremely unlikely

Oh dang. Unfortunate. He did an informal survey of new things people wanted to see for Carvin guitars. I tried counting the responses and multiscale seems like the overwhelming majority. Too bad.

I think I'll start referring to you as "The Kiesel King" from now on.

When do we get to see the greenie?

STOP STOP ! Enough with the Carvin threads. I need a new Carvin like I need a hole in my head , I already have 4 Carvins ( not holes in my head I have 5 of those oh wait can you count eyes as holes ? in that case 7) Anyhow those new Keisel's esp the Vaders look awsome Happy NGD ! My last Carvin a DC700 / Koa top is amazing !

STOP STOP ! Enough with the Carvin threads. I need a new Carvin like I need a hole in my head , I already have 4 Carvins ( not holes in my head I have 5 of those oh wait can you count eyes as holes ? in that case 7) Anyhow those new Keisel's esp the Vaders look awsome Happy NGD ! My last Carvin a DC700 / Koa top is amazing !

I know what you mean... well not quite I only have one Carvin but I sure as hell wouldn't mind another one, especially a Kiesel :mrgreen.

Outstanding guitar!! Congrats! Waiting on my third build from Carvin myself...SH445 with a black limba top. Kiesel / Carvin is a very underrated maker.

Awesome NGD!! I'm really glad to see Kiesel/ Carvin pumping out such great stuff lately. I was minutes away from ordering a Zaza signature model a few months ago before I ran into some funding issues.

I have been caught a little off guard by the response to the Vader's. I figured people would think they were cheesy but everyone seems to be going gaga for them. Now, post some sound clips!!! Let's hear that beauty.

They can make you a Vader in the color of the car in your Avatar :) They added a McLarren Yellow. Cool looking with black back.

Awesome NGD!! I'm really glad to see Kiesel/ Carvin pumping out such great stuff lately. I was minutes away from ordering a Zaza signature model a few months ago before I ran into some funding issues.

I have been caught a little off guard by the response to the Vader's. I figured people would think they were cheesy but everyone seems to be going gaga for them. Now, post some sound clips!!! Let's hear that beauty.

I did post a couple of clips from my phone on the Kiesel Guitar Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/hussam.dandashli/videos/10206404470415303/?fref=nf
https://www.facebook.com/hussam.dandashli/videos/10206404552257349/?fref=nf

I do have more money than talent :) but it makes me happy and that is all that matters, right?

You should see the Kiesel Edition Niel Zaza in Burl maple on their website. It is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom