• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

NGD: Kiesel Vader 6

hussamd

Forum Addict
Kiesel Vaders are the best I have come across. Light weight and look/sound great. Sold most of my other guitars. I am in a happy place :)

Mahogany body and neck, burl maple top, ebony fretboard, SS medium-jumbo frets in sunset burst. Way hotter in person.

retro_dad

Veteran
Sweet!! I really wish I could see more vids of the V6's, but most are enamored with the 7 & 8 string variants. Let us know how you like it, cause I've got these on my future radar.

Edit: hahaha, never mind you must love them, I just realized that you have two others as well [emoji3]

hussamd

Forum Addict
Sweet!! I really wish I could see more vids of the V6's, but most are enamored with the 7 & 8 string variants. Let us know how you like it, cause I've got these on my future radar.

Edit: hahaha, never mind you must love them, I just realized that you have two others as well [emoji3]
Yep. I have another black flame maple one and it has been the best guitar I have ever played. I have a V7 on the way too :) I kept the blue one in my avatar. All else were sold.

Brock

Veteran
Very purdy! I really like the one you're using for your avatar as well. If you don't mind my asking, how much do those cost?

jyflorida

Veteran
Love the burl!! Congrats - the Vader V6 is next on my list, probably in a couple years. Hopefully they'll have a trem model by then too.

trb

Veteran
These Carvin guitars look great... and seems to be a nice bang for the buck to have fully custom guitar.
Can you propose us some samples ? what are the PUs ?

hussamd

Forum Addict
Very purdy! I really like the one you're using for your avatar as well. If you don't mind my asking, how much do those cost?
Blue one was $1900 and so was the burl Vader. They make great instruments for the price.

hussamd

Forum Addict
Love the burl!! Congrats - the Vader V6 is next on my list, probably in a couple years. Hopefully they'll have a trem model by then too.
They said no plans for a trem model since it will not fit in the design like the Alan Holdswoth models.

hussamd

Forum Addict
These Carvin guitars look great... and seems to be a nice bang for the buck to have fully custom guitar.
Can you propose us some samples ? what are the PUs ?
They have some demo youtube videos on the new pickups. Search for Kiesel Lithium pickups. They are great IMO.

jonhep

Inspired
Will be very tempted if they ever do a trem version. Just got a HH2 and got to say if it the easiest guitar to play I have ever played, even makes the intro to Holdsworth City Nights playable!

pima1234

Fractal Fanatic
I think they're an option for the HH2, which is one I'm really interested in. For the price to quality ratio, they're hard to beat.

Top Bottom