NGD: Kiesel Vader 6

hussamd

Power User
Kiesel Vaders are the best I have come across. Light weight and look/sound great. Sold most of my other guitars. I am in a happy place :)

Mahogany body and neck, burl maple top, ebony fretboard, SS medium-jumbo frets in sunset burst. Way hotter in person.

V6_1.jpg

V6_2.jpg

Sweet!! I really wish I could see more vids of the V6's, but most are enamored with the 7 & 8 string variants. Let us know how you like it, cause I've got these on my future radar.

Edit: hahaha, never mind you must love them, I just realized that you have two others as well [emoji3]

Sweet!! I really wish I could see more vids of the V6's, but most are enamored with the 7 & 8 string variants. Let us know how you like it, cause I've got these on my future radar.

Edit: hahaha, never mind you must love them, I just realized that you have two others as well [emoji3]
Yep. I have another black flame maple one and it has been the best guitar I have ever played. I have a V7 on the way too :) I kept the blue one in my avatar. All else were sold.

Very purdy! I really like the one you're using for your avatar as well. If you don't mind my asking, how much do those cost?

Love the burl!! Congrats - the Vader V6 is next on my list, probably in a couple years. Hopefully they'll have a trem model by then too.

These Carvin guitars look great... and seems to be a nice bang for the buck to have fully custom guitar.
Can you propose us some samples ? what are the PUs ?

Very purdy! I really like the one you're using for your avatar as well. If you don't mind my asking, how much do those cost?

Blue one was $1900 and so was the burl Vader. They make great instruments for the price.

Love the burl!! Congrats - the Vader V6 is next on my list, probably in a couple years. Hopefully they'll have a trem model by then too.

They said no plans for a trem model since it will not fit in the design like the Alan Holdswoth models.

These Carvin guitars look great... and seems to be a nice bang for the buck to have fully custom guitar.
Can you propose us some samples ? what are the PUs ?

They have some demo youtube videos on the new pickups. Search for Kiesel Lithium pickups. They are great IMO.

Will be very tempted if they ever do a trem version. Just got a HH2 and got to say if it the easiest guitar to play I have ever played, even makes the intro to Holdsworth City Nights playable!

I think they're an option for the HH2, which is one I'm really interested in. For the price to quality ratio, they're hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom